Businesses across industries stand at a critical point today. Disruptive technologies like Digitalization, Analytics, Cloud, IoT and Automation means these technologies lie at the core of any enterprise that is trying to update itself. We at Gizmeon Technologies are accelerating the evolution into a next-generation technology services firm through our Phase wise Step 1-2-3-4 strategy.
Phase 1 – High quality Application development with Agile
Gizmeon believes in High-Quality Application Development. We execute all of the Application development in Agile methodology which ensures high customer satisfaction by delivering the solutions quickly and in an iterative way giving the opportunity for customers to be an integral part of the development cycle. The feedback from customers is incorporated in the product life cycle ensuring that they get exactly what they want.
How we’ll design, build and Implement your applications
Give an edge to both yourself and your clients, users, and stakeholders at every stage of the project — that’s our aim. Below is a summary of the development process that takes us there.
Step1 – Discovery
During this phase, you may possibly have a few calls with our business-development representatives and project managers so that we can gather as many details about your project and begin to decide on the technical aspects (e.g. the tech stack and the architecture).
The goal of the discovery phase is to:
- Get to know the goals, vision, and context of your project.
- Identify your project’s fundamental requirements and potential technical challenges.
- Answer the different technical challenges that arise during this phase.
In Step2, depending on various factors, we’ll shift your project into either the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Scoping or the Proof of Concept (PoC) Development phase.
Expected Duration: 2-3 weeks
Step2 – MVP Scoping
The purpose of the MVP Scoping phase is to:
- Decide the features for your MVP and generate a list of user stories (tasks) that will create and shape the product backlog.
- List out the technical unknowns of your project and look for potential solutions.
- Evaluate whether the vision and goals of your project are feasible and present you with alternative strategies to overcome major obstacles.
- Optionally, depending on the complexity of the scope, decide on the right tech stack for the project – e.g. programming languages, frameworks, databases and infrastructure.
Expected Duration: 1-2 sprints (2-4 weeks).
Step2 – PoC Development
The PoC Development phase is intended to:
- Focus on 1-2 key features that are critical for product development.
- Work on the implementation as soon as possible, without wasting much time figuring out nitigrities in areas outside of the PoC scope.
- Discover the workflow with you and showcase our team’s capabilities, quality, and speed.
Expected Duration: 1-2 sprints (2-4 weeks).
Step3 – MVP Development and Launch
This is where your product will be designed, built and released based on the plan that was created in the initial phases.
The aim of the MVP Development and Launch phase is to:
- Develop your project’s MVP — including frontend, backend and infrastructure development, UX/UI design, and QA and testing.
- Launch your MVP to initial users or stakeholders.
- Begin gathering feedback for the Post-MVP Development phase.
Expected Duration: A minimum of 6 sprints (3 months).
Step4 – Post-MVP Development
The aim of the Post-MVP Development phase is to:
- Collect feedback from users and/or stakeholders to plan on the direction your project should take and which features should be built next.
- Proceed with the development of the platform via our agile development process (2-week sprints).
- Provide support and maintenance of the production server(s).
- Monitor the platform and respond to emergencies (optional).
Expected Duration: Ongoing
How To Design, Build, and Launch a Working Platform Quickly
Discover how to build new advertising and marketing technology platforms in months, not years
Our Agile Development Process
Agile development is known for being cheaper, faster, and quicker to respond to the changing market demands by welcoming changing requirements, even late in the development stage. Agile processes harness change for the customer’s competitive advantage. In Gizmeon, we consider Agile Application development as our core differentiator and takes Agile principles to heart.
Agile development centers around short “sprints” where developers race to fix bugs and write working software within a span of anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks. Agile is most often talked about in terms of modern Web 2.0 applications where we see frequent updates and changes to the code as feature sets are enhanced and new functionality is added at a rapid pace. This methodology is typically seen as the opposite of the waterfall process where development and management follows a sequential process. In waterfall projects, progress is seen as cascading sequentially through the phases of conception, initiation, analysis, design, development, and testing.
Agile ensures a continuous collaboration between customers and developers which helps developers model requirements which get translated to a complete IT solution. Another important characteristic of Agile is a progressive elaboration and phased deliverables. Agile gives an opportunity to understand more about customer choices and preferences and the power to the customer to choose what they want to implement first and helps them to go to market with critical implementation solution much earlier than in a waterfall model.
Agile greatly outperforms the Traditional method in areas such as product quality, stakeholder value, ROI, and time/schedule.
Implementing the Process:
During the PoC Development, MVP Development and Launch phases, we will follow the agile and incremental development process.
Your project will be organized into two-week iterations (sprints), which include:
- Sprint planning
- Product backlog refinement
- Sprint review
This is how we will deliver your MVP Quickly:
- Use our ready-to-extend set of building blocks POC’s to help reduce the development cycle of the MVP and minimize project risk.
- Release a new or improved section of the project at the end of each sprint.
- Reduce the number of bugs and ensure that the latest code is compatible with the rest of the software by running numerous software tests on every new component.
In order to release new or improved features on a regular basis, our developers work in two-week sprints (increments). Each sprint is like a small project in itself, with tasks focused on the most necessary or most important parts that need to be completed for each phase of the project.
Your Involvement in the Development Process
We strongly promote your involvement during the entire process. We have seen the best results when our clients have a full-time Product Owner at their end with our project manager acting as a proxy Product Owner, working with our team directly.
In particular, we will:
- Hold regular update meetings to inform about the progress of the platform and answer all the questions that you have.
- Work with you to keep the backlog, roadmap, and priorities updated.
- Request you to evaluate and give feedback on the new and improved features and functionalities, as well as solve certain action points that may arise from time to time.
- Discuss with you on the key decisions and describe the pros and cons of each decision to help you make an informed choice.
- Proactively suggest viable approaches that we can take on the project and offer solutions to problems based on our experience.
Our front-end & backend technical architects will be involved in the project right from the beginning. They’ll be required in preparing the story map, selecting the right tech stack (languages, frameworks, and infrastructure), and then later, building, testing, and optimising your Application platform
At the start of our partnership together, you will be allocated a project manager who will be in charge of the development of the software and also be your main point of contact. Your assigned project manager will provide you regular updates regarding the progress of your project, discuss with you on proposed changes and new features, and work with you to create your software’s roadmap.
Phase 2 – Optimisation with disruptive technologies
Cloud implementation, DevOps workflow, IOT Business Architecture, Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence technology and Analytics Innovations makes business transformation a reality.
Gizmeon’s Cloud, DevOps, IOT, Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence & Analytics services brings its entire gamut of expertise – from consulting to implementation – to ensure that digital journeys can enable an end-to-end IT transformation.
Our Cloud architecture design takes advantage of some of the inherent strengths of cloud computing – auto scalable servers, ability to automate infrastructure, serverless with Lambda, NoSQL DB as a service like RDS, built in security etc
At Gizmeon, we’ve used Continuous integration/ Continuous deployment with Docker and managing containers with Kubernetes since the beginning – and it’s been integral to our success as a hyper growth company.
Internet of Things is bringing together a next revolution to alter the way we work and innovate in nearly every industry.At present, IOT devices are the technological innovation fruits that have only begun to ripen which has a great potential to generate a fantastic economic impact.
Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
We specialize at providing NLP, Predictive analytics, Business Intelligence (BI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Image Processing and Analysis, Machine learning, Deep learning, Data mining, Data sciences and other advanced AI/ML services
We help you fine tune operations by descriptive and predictive models, streamlining roadmap from insights, plan technology roadmap with business case development and define the analytics governance and operating model that allow you to become a more data-driven organization.